Australians are pretty good at inventing neat things. Case in point: Breville (and the Melbourne-based pair behind the brand, Bill O’Brien
and Harry Norville) invented the
original electric toasted sandwich maker!
however, Breville makes more than just sandwich presses – they now design and engineer a huge range of small home appliances inspired by commercial machines, that are totally accessible to even the most casual chef.
Sick of lumpy smoothies (gag!) and the like? Breville’s Kinetix Pro drags lumps out of hiding for velvet-smooth consistency every time, thanks to its specially-designed central blades that draw down ingredients on top and sweep across ingredients hiding in the bottom. You’ll also love the long-lasting, BPA-free Tritan working jug, the simple pre-programmed settings, its quiet efficiency, and premium materials – all of which result in an everyday blender with beyond the everyday performance.
Kinetix Pro Blender features:
- Designed and engineered in Australia.
- Five year motor warranty.
- Sturdy die-cast construction.
- 2000 watt motor.
- Tritan jug is BPA free, durable, and impact resistant.
- Heavy-duty surgical grade stainless steel ensures blades stay sharper for longer.
- Blade and Bowl System drags ingredients from the top of the jug into the bottom, and sweeps wide to pick ingredients up.
- Removable blades for easy cleaning.
- Three programmed settings: blend, smoothie and ice/auto pulse.
- Inner measuring cup built into lid for adding ingredients while blending.
- Ring pull lid for easy removal.
- Cord storage.
- The lid, inner
assembly and silicon
in the dishwasher
in the top shelf, while the blender
in the bottom shelf.
Model Number: BBL800.
Dimensions: 18cm (w) x 20cm (d) x 44cm (h).If you're shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs as standard.