The engineers at Australian appliance company, Breville, understand just how much of an antipathy burnt toast is, everything from its bitter taste to the gritty onyx char, and don’t even get us started on the smell.
So driven is Breville’s passion to avoid another household being haunted by these experiences ever again that they have created the four slice Lift and Look Pro, the ultimate toaster with all the trimmings.
It’s not all looks with this one, it’s also rather intelligent. An A Bit More button allows for that smidgen more toasting time to bring your toast to perfection, a LED progress display indicates time remaining on the toasting cycle and extra wide and deep self-centring toasting slots adjust to any kind of bread.
For those breakfast connoisseurs with a bit of a sweet tooth, a Crumpet/Fruit Bread function is also available to toggle between the toasting of buttery crumpets or sweet, moreish raisin toast. There’s even something for the bread inspectors – you know, the ones who just absolutely cannot steer their itchy fingers away from the lever before the bread has finished toasting. The Lift and Look function will save the day, allowing you to have a sticky beak at the progress of your bread without disruption the toasting cycle.
Oh, Breville surely has thought of everything for this one. We are certain now that mornings will be the best time of the day from now on...
Breville Lift and Look Pro toaster features:
- Designed and engineered in Australia.
- Full stainless steel body fits four slices of bread.
- Perfectly cooked toast at the push of a button.
- Lift & Look lever allows you to see how the toast is browning without stopping the toasting cycle. High lift feature ensures easy removal of small items such as English muffins.
- A Bit More function adds an extra 30 seconds to the toasting cycle.
- Wide, self-centring slots adjust automatically to suit any type of bread.
- Crumpet/Fruit Bread function – crumpet setting activates middle heating elements to toast the crumpet body without burning the outer rim.
- Frozen function activates additional toasting time required for frozen bread.
- Count town LED progress display to show time remaining in toasting cycle.
- Variable browning control slide from grades one to five.
- Adjustable ready volume control.
- Slide out crumb tray for easy cleaning.
- Concealed cord storage.
- 220-240 volts
Capacity: 4 slice
Dimensions: 37.5cm (l) x 19cm (w) x 18cm (h)If you're shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs as standard.