There’s little doubt by now that you know what the name ‘Nespresso’ implies...
Sleek, gorgeous looks, innovative design and functionality, and of course, really good
coffee; Nespresso harnesses it all, along with its famous coffee
capsules, which contain finely ground, non-freeze dried coffee perfect
for a cup of golden brown espresso. These capsules are sealed so as to
preserve the life of the coffee for months on end, and there are sixteen
different flavour blends – from a bold ristretto to sweet vanilla
infusions – for you to delight in.
Now, Breville are all too happy to bring Nespresso to your home, with
the Pixie machine! This compact little machine fits even the smallest of
kitchens, without lacking the same high-pressure 19 bar pump system and
thermoblock heating element that its big brothers and sisters have. Its
quick heating element is also ready to go in twenty-five seconds flat,
plus it also comes with an integrated Aerochino3 frother – for making
milky cappuccinos in no time at all. Pixie is for those who need a fast
caffeine hit as they rush out the door to work.
So, how to make the coffee? All you need to do is select your coffee,
place the capsule in the machine, press a button…and you’re done. Pixie
will work its magic for you, and get the very best flavour from your
chosen Nespresso pod.
Finally, you can have your coffee just the way you like it. With a diversity
of flavours for you to try, isn’t it about time you discovered
Nespresso for yourself?
Nespresso Pixie features:
- Made in Switzerland.
- Compact design for small spaces.
- High-pressure 19 bar pump system.
- Thermoblock heating element.
- Automatic and programmable coffee quantities.
- Integrated Aerochino3 milk frother.
- Fast thirty-second heat up.
- Lift the handle to access used capsules.
- Folding cup holder for all cup sizes.
- 800ml removable water tank.
- Used capsule container for 9-11 capsules.
- Automatic power off at nine minutes.
- Includes 13 Nespresso capsules of roast
and ground coffee and 3 capsules of decaffeinated roast and ground
coffee – to say welcome to the Nespresso club!
- Also includes a ring binder, full of Nespresso-y information.
- Operates only with Nespresso Coffee Capsules, available separately through Nestle’s Nespresso Club.
Water Tank Capacity: 800ml.
Dimensions: 11.1 x 32.1 x 23.5cm.If you're shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs as standard.