Breville have long been a name in Australian households, with a history that spans way back to the 1930's when Bill O'Brien and Harry Norville (whose names together created the Breville brand) made radios and mine detectors for the war.
When television transmission began in Australia, Breville turned their attention to small home appliances, and the company as we know it today was born.
Breville’s Smart Toast Toaster is so advanced, it could be regarded as the future of toasting (cue dramatic music)! This motorised four-slice toaster features a special ‘A Bit More’ setting, so if your toast comes up and it’s not ready yet, simply pop it back down and press ‘A Bit More’. This ensures you won’t burn your toast by putting it back in for too long. There’s also a ‘Lift & Look’ function that allows you to see how your toast is browning without stopping the toasting cycle.
With so many breakfast breads on the market today, the Fruit Bread button has been included for toggling between fruit bread, crumpets and bagels, adjusting the heating elements to each individual type of bread where it needs it the most.
some intelligent thinking worth toasting to!
Breville Smart Toast motorised toaster features:
- Designed and engineered in Australia.
- Solid die-cast metal body with back-lit buttons.
- Long, extra wide self centring slots to suit two to four slices of any bread type.
- High lift feature ensures easy removal of small items such as English muffins.
- LED toasting progress indicator.
- Motorised ‘Lift & Look’ function allows you to see how the toast is browning without disrupting the toasting cycle.
- ‘A Bit More’ button adds an extra 30 seconds to the toasting cycle.
- Browning Control dial allows you to select the browning setting from ‘1’ to ‘5’ being the darkest.
- Motorised toast/cancel button with ready sound alert.
- Crumpet/Fruit Bread function – crumpet setting activates middle heating elements to toast the crumpet body without burning the outer rim.
- Frozen function activates additional toasting time required for frozen bread.
- Concealed cord storage.
- Slide out crumb tray for easy cleaning.
- 220-240 volts.
Capacity: 2-4 slices
Dimensions: 36cm (l) x 17.5 (w) x 21cm (h)
If you're shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs as standard.