Breville have long been a name in Australian households, with a history
that spans way back to the 1930s…when Bill O'Brien and Harry Norville
(whose names together created the Breville brand) made radios and mine
detectors for the war.
But mine detectors weren’t the be all and end all of Breville. When
television transmission began in Australia, Breville turned their
attention to small home appliances, and the company as we know it today
Breville’s Smart Toast Toaster is so advanced, it could be regarded as the future of toasting (cue dramatic music)! This four-slice toaster features a special ‘A Bit More’
so if your toast comes up and it’s not ready yet, simply pop it back
down and press ‘A Bit More’. This ensures you won’t burn your toast by
putting it back in for too long. There’s also a ‘Lift & Look’
function that allows you to see how your toast is browning without stopping the toasting cycle.
And for extra
intelligence, this toaster has two separate control settings so you can toast to two different preferences at once (with a snazzy LED progress indicator) as well as a fruit bread setting.
Now that’s worth toasting to!
Smart Toast Toaster features:
- Designed and engineered in Australia.
- Solid die-cast metal body with back-lit buttons.
- Independent 2 to 4 slice capacity.
- Lift & Look function allows you to see how the toast is browning without stopping the toasting cycle.
- A Bit More button adds an extra 30 seconds to the toasting cycle.
- Wide, self-centreing slots adjust automatically to suit any type of bread.
- High-lift lever makes removal of toast safe and easy.
- Browning control slider with LCD display.
- Individual controls allow each pair of slots to work independently so you can simultaneously toast to different preferences.
- LCD Progress display, with ready indicator that beeps when toast is ready.
- Crumpet, bagel and fruit bread settings.
- Defrost and cancel settings.
- Tidy Crumb Tray and compact cord storage.
Colour: Stainless Steel.
Capacity: 2-4 slices.
Dimensions: 30 x 26 x 29cm.If you're shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs as standard.