Breville has long been a name in Australian households,
with a history that spans way back to the 1930s…when Bill O'Brien and Harry
Norville (whose names together created the Breville brand) made radios and mine
detectors for the war.
But mine detectors weren’t the be all and end all of
Breville. When television transmission began in Australia, Breville turned
their attention to small home appliances, and the company as we know it today
Breville have outdone themselves once more…allow us to
introduce you to the Soft Open Kettle. This thoughtfully designed kettle has a
cushion controlled lid which opens softly so there won’t be any of that nasty
splash back. Its large pouring spout and cool touch handle encourage ease of
use, and thanks to a removable scale filter cleaning just got a whole lot simpler. With
a 2400 watt heating element for a rapid boil, your morning cuppa will be ready
in no time!
The Soft Open Kettle features:
- Engineered in Australia.
- Brushed stainless steel finish.
- 2400 watt concealed element for rapid boil.
- BPA-free cushion controlled lid with clear view window.
- BPA-free water window.
- Safety locking hinged lid.
- Large pouring spout.
- Lid release button.
- Cool touch handle.
- Illuminated power On/Off switch.
- Removable stainless steel scale filter.
- Multi directional power base with cord wrap.
- Safety automatic shut off and boil dry protection.
Model Number: BKE445.
Capacity: 1.7 Litre / 7 Cups.
Height: 21cm.If you're shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs as standard.