Breville has long been a name in Australian households, with a history that spans way back to the 1930s…when Bill O'Brien and Harry Norville (whose names together created the Breville brand) made radios and mine detectors for the war.
But mine detectors weren’t the be all and end all of Breville. When television transmission began in Australia, Breville turned their attention to small home appliances, and the company as we know it today was born.
Every tea and coffee drinker knows that temperature control plays a crucial part in the perfect cuppa. The Smart Kettle Pure by Breville just made that quest for perfection a whole lot easier. This kettle has five temperature settings and a clever twenty minute keep warm function for reaching and maintaining optimum brewing temperature. Made from high-quality German Schott glass, it also features a soft opening, cushion controlled lid to prevent water splash-back and a removable scale filter for easy cleaning. Lastly, it has a 2400 watt concealed heating element for a fast boil and a generous capacity.
Now no one will miss out on the perfect cup!
The Smart Kettle Pure features:
- Designed and engineered in Australia.
- BPA-free soft open lid.
- 2400 watt fast boil concealed element.
- German Schott thermal shock resistant glass jug.
- Twenty minute keep warm function.
- Stainless steel handle with lid release button.
- Multi directional cord free power base with power cord storage.
- Illuminated power On/Off switch.
- Removable scale filter for easy cleaning.
- Safety auto shut off and boil dry protection.
Model Number: BKE830.
Capacity: 1.7 Litres / 7 Cups.
Height: 28cm.If you're shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs as standard.