If your plants are people to you, and you often find yourself singing among
your shy violets like dear Alice Liddell, then you ought to make friends with Briers! These gardening specialists out of the UK make quality gardening gear that won’t fall apart at the sight of a bit of dirt, and will keep you comfy as you work.
Whether you’re after a classic leather gardening glove, the latest and most innovative material, or just lovely designs, Briers offer an impressive range of gardening gloves in an assortment of fashions. These Falling Flower Gardening Gloves are equipped with a stretchy back that fits snug and moves with you as you work, as well as tough leather-look fabric protection for the palms of your hands.
Feel free to get amongst the greenery, with Briers.
Falling Flower Medium Gardening Gloves feature:
- Designed in the United Kingdom.
- Made from a combination of polyester, cotton, polyurethane and microfibre.
- Stretchy back fits comfortably and gives you more flexibility as you work.
- Leather-look palm protects your hands as you work.
- Warm machine wash recommended.
Design: Falling Flower