If your plants are people to you, and you often find yourself singing among
your shy violets like dear Alice Liddell, then you ought to make friends with Briers! These gardening specialists out of the UK make quality gardening gear that won’t fall apart at the sight of a bit of dirt, and will keep you comfy as you work.
Whether you’re after a classic gardening glove, the latest and most innovative material, or just lovely designs, Briers offer an impressive range of gardening gloves in an assortment of fashions. These William Morris gardening Gloves draw inspiration from the archived works of the English textile designer from which they take their name and are equipped with a stretchy back that moves with you as you work. They will also protect the palms of your hands, as you tend to your garden.
Feel free to get amongst the greenery, with Briers.
William Morris Honeysuckle Medium Gardening Gloves feature:
- Designed in the United Kingdom.
- Made from a combination of cotton and polyester.
- Stretchy back fits comfortably and gives you more flexibility as you work.
- Print based on the archived works of William Morris.
- Warm machine wash recommended.
Design: William Morris Honeysuckle.