Think that it takes talent to walk across hot coals?
Please. Try walking barefoot over a pile of plastic Lego or wooden building blocks. In the middle of the night. That
takes some skill.
Not that you’ll find out any time soon… Thankfully, with a nifty Brikbag
in your home, you won’t have to worry about
blocks ever again. It’s a practical solution to controlling your kids’
mess, doubling as a play area and storage bag in one.
Never again will you have to tip out all your building bricks on the
floor to start playing: just open up your Brikbag and place on the
floor, and then empty out your construction blocks. With a
one-and-a-half metre diameter, there’s plenty of room for play – and
when you’re done, all you have to do is grab the Brikbag’s cord and pull
with both hands, creating a storage bag!
The Brikbag can be used for just about anything, and is the easiest way
to clean up the aftermath of an intense building session!
Busy City Print Brikbag features:
- Designed in Melbourne.
- Made from 100% durable cotton.
- Blue denim look with blue trim.
- Play mat that doubles as a storage bag: just pull the drawstring cords with both hands and the mat turns in to a bag.
- Large surface area gives kids plenty of space to play, and an easy clean-up afterwards.
- Cold machine wash recommended.