Think that it takes talent to walk across hot coals?
Please. Try walking barefoot over a pile of plastic Lego or wooden building blocks. In the middle of the night. That
takes some skill.
Not that you’ll find out any time soon… Thankfully, with a nifty Brikbag
in your home, you won’t have to worry about
blocks ever again. It’s a practical solution to controlling your kids’
mess, doubling as a play area and storage bag in one.
Never again will you have to tip out all your building bricks on the
floor to start playing: just open up your Brikbag and place on the
floor, and then empty out your construction blocks. With a
one-and-a-half metre diameter, there’s plenty of room for play – and
when you’re done, all you have to do is grab the Brikbag’s cord and pull
with both hands, creating a storage bag!
The Brikbag can be used for just about anything, and is the easiest way
to clean up the aftermath of an intense building session!
Robot Print Brikbag features:
- Designed in Melbourne.
- Made from 100% durable cotton.
- Blue denim look with red trim.
- Play mat that doubles as a storage bag: just pull the drawstring cords with both hands and the mat turns in to a bag.
- Large surface area gives kids plenty of space to play, and an easy clean-up afterwards.
- Cold machine wash recommended.