The world around us may be changing, but the way children learn and develop remains the same. Sweden’s, Brio, understand this notion, which is why they make beautiful toys to spark
curiosity and creativity in children around the world.
Aiming to trigger more than giggles with the range of toys, Brio makes their traditional wooden toys using wood from well-managed forests - as they want children's play to create a better world (literally).
From classic pull-along toys to musical instruments to simple building blocks, Brio toys are designed to support each stage of your child’s development. The clean, simple design of each toy opens up a universe of fun, where the only limitation is your little one’s imagination. The sky’s the limit, where Brio is concerned!
My First Railway Starter Kit features:
- Recommended for children aged eighteen months and older.
- Designed in Sweden.
- Made from smooth wood from well-managed forests and durable plastic.
- Hand-painted details.
- Contains nine pieces, including a train and carriage, ramp and railway track.
- Train and carriage join together with magnets and the carriage bell rings each time it's rolled along.
- Helps your child to develop cognitive skills, motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Presented in a windowed Brio box.
Assembled Dimensions: 56.5cm (w) x 8.3cm (h) x 43.2cm (d).