The world around us may be changing, but the way children learn and develop remains the same. Sweden’s, Brio, understand this notion, which is why they make beautiful toys to spark
curiosity and creativity in children around the world.
Aiming to trigger more than giggles with the range of toys, Brio makes their traditional wooden toys using wood from well-managed forests - as they want children's play to create a better world (literally).
From classic pull-along toys to musical instruments to simple building blocks, Brio toys are designed to support each stage of your child’s development. The clean, simple design of each toy opens up a universe of fun, where the only limitation is your little one’s imagination. The sky’s the limit, where Brio is concerned!
Pull-Along Ant with Rolling Egg features:
- Recommended for children aged 12 months and older.
- Designed in Sweden.
- Made from smooth wood from well-managed forests and metal springs.
- Hand-painted details.
- Four rolling wheels and yellow rope attached to the ant for pulling along.
- Head, antennae and tail wobble and egg rotates when the ant is pulled along the floor.
- Helps your child to develop balance and hand-eye coordination.
- Presented in a windowed Brio box.
Dimensions: 22cm (w) x 12cm (h) x 7cm (d).