If you’ve not used macadamia nut oil in cooking before, then you’re in for a treat.
At Brookfarm, owned by Pam and Martin Brook (who else?), there are approximately 4500 macadamia nut trees, most of which were planted in the ‘80s, so you can be sure that Brookfarm know a thing or two about this creamy Aussie nut!
Brookfarm know that macadamia nuts are cholesterol free; they know that they can lower blood cholesterol levels; they know that the nut is an excellent source of protein, calcium and potassium. And they know that the nut is an important part of a person’s balanced diet.
And they know that it’s delicious in cooking! Cold-pressed and infused with delectable flavours, these Macadamia Oils have a variety of uses in the kitchen; drizzle the Lemon Myrtle variety over hot or cold seafood, lamb, pasta or vegetable dishes. Despite this flavour infusion, the oil retains its nutty taste, for a unique flavour sensation.
Lemon Myrtle Premium Grade Macadamia Oil features:
- Made in the Byron Bay hinterlands.
- Cold pressed from choice selected Australian macadamia nuts.
- Oil is cholesterol free and a rich source of monounsaturates (even more so than olive oil!)
- Nutty aroma infused with lemon myrtle; great for drizzling over hot or cold seafood, lamb, pasta or vegetable dishes.
- GM and preservative free.