If you’ve not used macadamia nut oil in cooking before, then you’re in for a treat.
At Brookfarm, owned by Pam and Martin Brook (who else?), there are
approximately 4500 macadamia nut trees, most of which were planted in
the ‘80s, so you can be sure that Brookfarm know a thing or two about
this creamy Aussie nut!
Brookfarm know that macadamia nuts are cholesterol free; they know that
they can lower blood cholesterol levels; they know that the nut is an
excellent source of protein, calcium and potassium. And they know that
the nut is an important part of a person’s balanced diet.
And they know that it’s delicious in cooking! Cold-pressed and infused
with delectable flavours, these Macadamia Oils have a variety of uses in
the kitchen; use the premium variety in salad dressings, stir fries, baking and pan drying. With an earthier taste than olive oil, the oil
retains its nutty taste, for a unique flavour sensation.
Premium Grade Macadamia Oil features:
- Made in the Byron Bay hinterlands.
- Cold pressed from choice selected Australian macadamia nuts.
- Oil is cholesterol free and a rich source of monounsaturates (even more so than olive oil!)
- Nutty aroma; great for drizzling over beef, seafood, noddles or vegetables.
- GM and preservative free.