Bruder Toys believe that playing is not an end in itself, but allows children to make experiences in the adult world which they can use for their own development.
The company’s slogan - “Just like the real thing” - manifests itself in Bruder products, as they are model-sized to encourage children to imitate real life in the form of role play and help them to develop their hand-eye coordination and motor skills. They also focus on crafting safe toys using sustainable production methods to reduce their environmental footprint and improve the overall health and happiness of our planet.
With this awesome miniature sized Linde H30D Forklift, your child can pretend they’re a storeperson in a warehouse, and learn about picking and carrying heavy loads on a forklift.
Made from brightly-coloured, durable plastic, this forklift features tread wheels (just like the original!), a double-stage lift mast that can be operated with one hand, hydraulic pitch cylinders for controlling the lifting mast, and an easy-to-steer rotary knob which allows the forklift to be manoeuvred through the tightest spaces, just like the original. The fork prongs are adjustable and detachable and with two pallets included, your little worker will be able to spend hours zipping the forklift around and experimenting with different loads.
Bruder Toys: putting the fun in functional!
Linde H30D Forklift features:
- Recommended for children aged 3 years and up.
- Made in Germany.
- Made from durable plastic.
- Vehicle can be turned using the red rotary knob at the front.
- Crafted using sustainable production methods - an in-house recycling loop and energy-saving production.
- Includes all the features of a real Linde H30D Forklift: tread wheels, double-stage lift mast, hydraulic pitch cylinder, fork prongs and treat tyres.
- Two pallets included.
Design: Linde H30D Forklift
Maximum Dimensions: 29cm (l) x 9.2cm (w) x 22cm (h)