If you’re planning to name your company something along the lines of,
let’s say Brushtech, you’d better know your brushes. In fact, you’d best
on your knowledge of all the brushes out there.
Hair brushes, paint brushes, tooth brushes, bottle brushes, pastry
brushes, shaving brushes, drum brushes, magnetic brushes… Round brushes,
flat brushes, brushes that are bright, fanned, angled, mopped,
stippled, rigged –!
And you wouldn’t put any
of those near your precious crystal steamware, would you? Heavens, no! That’s why Brushtech have created the Crystal Stemware brush, for reaching deep to the bottom of narrow flutes where ordinary brushes won’t be able to reach.
This delightfully spongy brush will last, on average, ten times longer than an ordinary scrubbing brush, and twenty times longer than an ordinary sponge. The special foam of this brush won’t scratch valuable glassware and doesn’t absorb water, nor does it harbour bacteria. And unlike your crystal champagne flutes, this brush is totally dishwasher safe.
Things are sure to scrub up nicely with Brushtech!
Crystal Stemware Brush features:
- Made in the USA.
- Made with a special foam composition, with a plastic handle.
- Does not absorb water and does not become soggy and limp.
- Will not scratch, chip or mark valuable crystal glassware.
- Will not harbour bacteria.
- Lasts, under normal usage, 10 times longer than a scrubbing brush and 20 times longer than a kitchen sponge.