If you’re planning to name your company something along the lines of,
let’s say Brushtech, you’d better know your brushes. In fact, you’d best
on your knowledge of all the brushes out there.
Hair brushes, paint brushes, tooth brushes, bottle brushes, pastry
brushes, shaving brushes, drum brushes, magnetic brushes… Round brushes,
flat brushes, brushes that are bright, fanned, angled, mopped,
stippled, rigged –!
And now, there’s also a special brush to help clean your wine decanters – courtesy of the intelligent folks at
Well, a brush is involved anyway. The brush in this set acts as a plug, holding the steel beads of this set in the funnel until you’re ready to empty them in to your decanter. Then, once you’re done swilling the beads in order to remove sediments in your decanter, you can pour them back in to the funnel, keeping them in place with the brush filter.
Things are sure to scrub up nicely with Brushtech.
Decanter Cleaning Kit features:
- Made in the USA.
- Includes a funnel for feeding steel balls in to your decanter.
- Brush acts as a filter, keeping balls in funnel until they need to be poured in to the decanter.
- When the decanter is cleaned, you can pour the balls back in to the funnel, with the brush back in place. The dirty water will drain away, while the balls are kept in place.
- The safest way to clean delicate glassware with a narrow neck.
- Also perfect for antique glass, vases, thermos flasks, scientific glassware and more.
- Detailed instructions included with packaging.
- Funnel – 10.5 x 11cm.
- Filter Brush.
- Approximately 350 Small Stainless Steel Balls.