If you’re planning to name your company something along the lines of,
let’s say Brushtech, you’d better know your brushes. In fact, you’d best
on your knowledge of all the brushes out there.
Hair brushes, paint brushes, tooth brushes, bottle brushes, pastry
brushes, shaving brushes, drum brushes, magnetic brushes… Round brushes,
flat brushes, brushes that are bright, fanned, angled, mopped,
stippled, rigged –!
And you wouldn’t put any
of those near your precious wine glasses, would you? Heavens, no! That’s why Brushtech have created
the Sommeliers Glass Washing kit, so that you can thoroughly
clean the awkward yet delicate bowls of various glassware types.
These delightfully spongy brushes will last, on average, ten times longer
than an ordinary scrubbing brush, and twenty times longer than an
ordinary sponge. Their special foam construction won’t scratch valuable
glassware and doesn’t absorb water, nor do they harbour bacteria. There are three brushes within the Sommeliers Glass Washing Set (one for champagne flutes, one for decanters, and one for goblets) so you’ll have all your bases covered when it comes to washing up.
Finally…no more residue in the bottom of your “clean” wine glasses!
Sommeliers Glass Washing Set features:
- Made in the USA.
- Made with a special foam composition, with plastic handles.
- Does not absorb water and does not become soggy and limp.
- Brushes will not scratch, chip or mark valuable glassware.
- Will not harbour bacteria.
- Long flute brush reaches down in to delicate glassware to clean where regular brushes cannot.
- Round goblet brush thoroughly cleans rounded bowls.
- Decanter brush bends to reach in to awkward bowls of decanters.
- Each brush lasts, under normal usage, 10 times longer than a scrubbing brush and 20 times longer than a kitchen sponge.
- 43cm Decanter Brush.
- 25.5cm Goblet Brush.
- 25cm Flute Brush.