A lot of children have a natural attraction to water. They love to jump in puddles and run through sprinklers, chase waves up and down the shore of the beach, and stay in the bath until they’re as wrinkled as prunes.
They also like to play in the rain (admit it, sometimes you want to do it too) – but as fun as it is for them, it can be a nightmare for you. Sopping-wet and probably mud-encrusted clothes are usually the end result. So what to do?
Get a kids’ Bugzz Umbrella. Your little one can run around the birdcage-shaped umbrella and be kept dry, and you won’t have to worry about any tears from your child, because Bugzz Umbrellas have specially-designed runners that won’t jam little fingers. It’s also made from clear PVC, so that your child can see where it is they’re roaming.
Now you can keep your little tyke dry even if they’re out playing in the rain! Although we can’t account for the puddles children seem magnetised to…
Child's Umbrella Princess features:
- Not suitable for children under three years of age.
- Made from clear PVC with a colourful printed design.
- Features a special runner for easy opening and closing by small hands – no small buttons to press and fingers won’t get caught.
- Safe rounded spoke tips won’t pull off.
- Birdcage umbrella shape will keep little ones dry.
Diameter: 68cm when open.