A young man, a black trench coat, and the city of London: all of these are the driving force behind Burberry’s 2016 release, Mr Burberry.
The structure of this fragrance is a classic, filled with woods and spices that manage to remain bright but earth. Uplifting and elegant without being precious, Mr Burberry opens with a complexity of cardamom, grapefruit and tarragon. At its heart, a birch tree and a cedar tree grow side-by-side, throwing scent from their branches and leaves.
Settling on a base of vetiver and guaiac wood, the end result of Mr Burberry is smoky and sensual – and all tied up with a sophisticated black tie.
Mr Burberry Eau de Toilette features:
- Made in France.
- Eau de toilette formulation.
- Top notes of grapefruit, cardamom and tarragon.
- Heart notes of nutmeg, birch and cedar woods.
- Base notes of sandalwood, vetiver and guaiac wood.
- Presented in a Burberry gift box.