Burgon and Ball come from a world where television isn’t our main form
of entertainment, where our lives revolve around the seasons and their
harvests, and those born with green thumbs are truly blessed.
This is because, since 1730, Burgon and Ball has had a love affair
with gardening and agriculture – and back in the 1700s, there wasn’t
much else to do but
garden. So they spent their time perfecting their products, until said products became the perfect gardening tools you see before you.
Their Chrysanthemum Collection is part of a collaboration with the Royal Horticultural Society – the United Kingdom’s experts on all things gardening (and hosts of the world-famous Chelsea Flower Show). This partnership brings together over five hundred years of garden experience to create a trowel and garden fork set that will serve you for years. Both tool heads are crafted from hardened and tempered stainless steel but superior strength and durability, while each handle is carved from ethically-managed hardwood for natural longevity.
And to top things off, an inspiring quote has been engraved in to the trowel, making this set a perfect gift to give, too.
Chrysanthemum Trowel & Gardening Fork Set features:
- Designed in the UK.
- Designed by Burgon & Ball in collaboration with the Royal Horticultural Society.
- Tool heads are formed from hardened and tempered stainless steel.
- Ethically sourced, painted hardwood handles.
- Engraved quote by Gertrude Jekyll, one of the most influential garden designers of all time.
- Presented as a two piece set in a beautiful gift box.
- Wipe clean between uses.
- 30cm Gardening Fork.
- 30cm Gardening Trowel.