From a family of designers, Sophie Conran always had an eye for design herself. She became a celebrated chef and food writer while perfecting the art of living at home - with a unique design sensibility.
It’s really no surprise that when Sophie Conran ventures into design, she creates from an unmatched sense of what works… and what looks beautiful. The same holds true for her gardening collection - which merges her love of gardening with her design expertise.
Teaming up with Burgon & Ball, the Sophie Conran gardening collection will help your dreams of garden grandeur come to life. Made from a cotton and soft fabric, these stylish Gardening Gloves will protect your hands while you go to work on your garden. The palm pad system prevents blisters and soreness, as the long sleeves protect your arms from scratches. It’s a truly beautiful way to love your gardening, as much as you love your garden.
Gardening Gloves Short features:
- Designed in England by Sophie Conran for Burgon & Ball.
- Made from soft fabric and cotton.
- Fits smaller hands perfectly.
- Two-way stretch mesh inserts between fingers to regulate hand temperature.
- Protective, soft lined outer fabric gives flexibility of movement.
- Adjustable wrist strap.