Being part of a rather impressive family of designers, Sophie Conran always had an eye for design herself.
Early in her career, she became a celebrated chef and food writer, and has since then has worked with pottery greats Portmeirion in order to create dinnerware for living a stylish yet casual life. So it’s no surprise
that when Sophie Conran ventures into other areas of home design, she
creates from an unmatched sense of what works…and what looks beautiful.
Merging her love of gardening with her design expertise, Sophie’s
created a stunning collection of tools to help you take care of your
garden; she’s teamed up with Burgon and Ball and the result is
This invaluable Dibber has been created in order to easily bore holes in garden soil: the mirror polished stainless steel glides smoothly through the earth while also keeping rust at bay. The waxed beechwood handle of this Dibber also ensures a comfortable grip that will shape to your hand over time, while the solid brass ferrule ensures a secure and long-lasting join between the head and handle, for a tool you can enjoy while gardening for years to come.
Sophie Conran Twist Cultivator features:
- Designed in England by Sophie Conran for Burgon & Ball.
- Made from mirror polished steel, brass, and beechwood.
- Steel resists rusting over time.
- Solid brass ferule ensures a secure join.
- Beechwood will, over time, slowly mould to the shape of your hand.
- Simply push the point of the dibber in to the ground to form a hole (you can wriggle it around to create a larger hole), drop your seeds inside, and re-cover them with soil.
- Quickly wipe down after use.
- Beautifully presented in a Sophie Conran gift box.