If you’re after a really, really good thermometer, then you ought to look to CDN. The folks at CDN know a thing or two about thermometers, and it's a brand that you can trust.
Whether they’re measuring time or temperature, CDN like to keep things precise – and they focus on nothing else. This level of dedication means that CDN can offer a huge assortment of thermometers and timers, with superior product innovation, quality and value.
With the Folding Thermocouple Thermometer you can get the most out of your cooking every time. Perfect for thin meat cuts, fish and poultry, this thermometer is made from durable plastic, with a stainless steel probe that folds out to measure thew internal temperature of your food. With a digital display that is backlit in blue, the thermometer will give you an accurate reading of your food in three to six seconds, and when you're done, you can simply fold the probe down for safe storage.
Folding Thermocouple Thermometer features:
- Designed in the United States.
- Made from durable plastic, with a 10.8cm stainless steel probe.
- Thermometer measures between -50ºC to 300ºC.
- Digital progress display is backlit in blue.
- 3 to 6 second response.
- Measures internal temperatures of thin meat cuts, fish or poultry.
- Stainless steel probe folds down when it's not in use for safe storage.
- Requires 2 x CR2032 batteries (included).
- Hand wash recommended.
Length (folded): 16cm.