If you’re after a really, really good thermometer, then you ought to look to CDN. The folks at CDN know a thing or two about thermometers, and it's a brand that you can trust.
Whether they’re measuring time or temperature, CDN like to keep things precise – and they focus on nothing else. This level of dedication means that CDN can offer a huge assortment of thermometers and timers, with superior product innovation, quality and value.
With the Infrared Thermocouple Probe Thermometer you can get the most out of your cooking every time. Perfect for roasting, meat and more, this thermometer is made from durable plastic, and is easy to use - simply point the thermometer at your target and press the trigger to get an accurate reading of surface temperatures. It also features a stainless steel probe that folds out, so you can measure the internal temperatures of your food.
Infrared Thermocouple Probe Thermometer features:
- Designed in the United States.
- Made from durable plastic.
- Infrared thermometer measures -55ºC to 250ºC.
- Thermocouple thermometer measures between -55 to 330ºC.
- Dual digital progress display.
- Reads the surface temperature of food, as well as the internal temperatures.
- Easy to use - simply point the thermometer toward the target and pull the trigger to get an accurate reading.
- Stainless steel probe measures the internal temperatures of roasts, meat and poultry.
- Includes a fabric storage pouch with a velcro closure.
- Requires 2 x AAA battery (included).
Length (folded): 16cm.