Designed by a surf-loving Californian, the CaliBowl is such an ingenious invention, it’ll have you wondering why you didn’t think of it first.
Inventor Jeff Bollengier was watching waves rolling in when he came up with the idea for a bowl with edges designed to push food back into the bowl, rather than letting it spill over the edge – rather like the way waves crest and break. The CaliBowl boasts a clever, inwardly-curved lip around the edge that pushes food back onto the spoon when you eat, making enjoying the foods you love easier and less messy than ever.
The CaliBowl Toddler Bowl is made in America from non-toxic, BPA-free, 100% recycled plastic. It’s also got a silicone non-slip base which prevents your child from moving around while they eat, which is certain to make mealtimes so much easier. It’s shatter-resistant, and when it’s time to do the dishes, just put your CaliBowl in the top rack of your dishwasher - which means more time to put your feet up.
There’s no doubt about it. The CailBowl is the smartest, most innovative bowl around.
Toddler Bowl features:
- Recommended for children aged six months and older.
- Designed and made in America.
- Crafted from non-toxic, BPA, phthalate and lead-free recycled plastic.
- Clever non-spill lip curves over like a wave and pushes food back into the bowl, rather than letting it spill over the edge.
- Includes a snap-fit lid.
- Non-slip silicone base keeps your bowl in place while your child eats.
- Encourages your child to feed themselves.
- Shatter resistant.
op-rack dishwasher safe.