Say hello to Cisco.
This simple (yet handsome!) backpack from Caribee lets you carry around an amazing amount of stuff in total style. You’d be surprised the amount of space inside the Cisco Backpack. There’s a pocket for absolutely everything – even a little place for your iPod, and a little port you can thread your headphones through, so you can listen to your favourite songs with your iPod still safely tucked away in your bag. How clever!
The Cisco Backpack is more than just a bag. It’s a trusty companion. A sidekick, even.
With this rugged, practical backpack by your side, you’ll be ready to take on the world!
Cisco Backpack features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Made from tough, polyester fabric.
- Fully lined interior.
- Adjustable, padded backpack straps are comfortable to wear.
- Reinforced carry handle at the top of the bag.
- Mesh pocket on one side of the bag is ideal for holding a bottle of water.
- Zippered mesh pocket on the front of the bag
- Two main compartments – the front compartment is organised with plenty of pockets for pens, your phone and more. There’s also a zippered pocket, a handy clip for your keys, and a port for your headphone cord, so you can thread your headphones through and listen to music with your music player still in your bag.
- Large main compartment has an elasticised pocket at the back.
- Stylish elastic threading on the front of the bag, plus adjustable clips on the side of the bag allow you to compress your backpack down to a more manageable size.
- Hand wash in mild, soapy water.
Dimensions: 33 x 40 x 20cm approximately.