When it comes to backpacks, the guys and girls at Caribee definitely know their stuff. Caribee make amazing backpacks – backpacks that are strong, reliable, clever and practical.
But sometimes, a mere backpack won’t do.
When you’re off on the trip of your lifetime, you need something more than a backpack. Something bigger; easier to carry around crowded airports and train stations; something that’ll help you stay organised as you travel.
Sounds like you’re looking for Caribee’s new Sky Master collection. These bags are just the thing for the serious traveller. Inside, there’s plenty of room for all your travel gear, and outside, this Sky Master has both backpack straps, as well as a long shoulder strap, so carrying this bag around is easy – as well as comfortable.
Designed for quick trips when you don’t need to check your luggage in, this no-nonsense bag is perfect for travelling light.
The Sky Master Carry On Bag is so much more than just a bag. It’s a travelling companion that’ll never let you down.
Sky Master Carry On Bag features:
- Made from top quality, hard-wearing polyester.
- Heavy duty construction.
- Lightweight design.
- Long, detachable shoulder strap combines with a pair of padded backpack straps that hide away when not in use for a bag that’s versatile and easy to carry.
- Australian domestic airline carry on size approved – ideal for short trips interstate.
- Two padded carry handles on the top and side of the bag make loading your luggage into car boots and more a breeze.
- Flat pocket on the front of the bag allows you quick and easy access to things you might need during your flight.
- Inside the huge main compartment, mesh dividers help you keep your luggage organised as you travel.
- Luggage straps in the lower compartment help you compress your luggage.
- Lockable zips on the main compartment.
Dimensions: 54 x 33 x 18cm.
Capacity: 40 Litres.