The unique, incomparable works of Carrol Boyes closely resemble
something you would stumble across in an art gallery – and similarly,
they evoke discussion, emotion, and transformation.
Based in South Africa, Carrol Boyes creates pieces that are equal parts
artful statues and functional additions to your home. Truly, Carrol has a
unique gift for taking a plain, everyday object and transforming it in
to a sculptural, collective item.
Whenever she designs a bowl, a dish or even a jug, Carrol includes
statuesque figures that intertwine and become part of it, celebrating
the beauty of the human form as she does so. Her creation is then cast
in polished aluminium for a timeless appeal, and finished by hand for
Paired with Carrol’s Wound Up holder, this Wine Aerator makes a wonderful gift or addition to your home bar. To use, simply hold the aerator over a glass or place it in a wine carafe and pour your red wine through it. The aerator will open up the bouquet and flavours of your wine – you’ll be able to taste it from the very first sip.
Wound Up Wine Aerator Holder features:
- Designed in South Africa.
- Holder is made from hand-finished aluminium.
- Aerator is made from acrylic, with a non-slip centre grip.
- Aerator opens up bouquets and flavours of wine, and holder keeps drips off the table as you enjoy a glass.
- Hand wash recommended.
- Presented in a Carrol Boyes gift box.
- 14cm Wine Aerator.
- Wine Aerator Holder – 6 x 4cm.