“What is that feeling when you're driving away from people and they recede on the plain till you see their specks dispersing? - it's the too-huge world vaulting us, and it's good-bye. But we lean forward to the next crazy venture beneath the skies.”
If you consider yourself a modern-day Jack Kerouac, and love nothing more than the open roads, gas station coffee, and the feeling of freedom that comes with taking an plane across a vast, limitless expanse of water, then the Cartography range of travel accessories is the Sal Paradise to your Dean Moriarty…
Among the unique Cartography range is this beautiful Card Holder. Crafted from soft faux leather, and including two card slots and a note pocket in the centre, this handy card holder will banish the stress of losing a credit card or door pass while you're on the road. Its compact size also makes this card holder the ideal travel companion, as you can simply slide it in your pocket, or in your backpack, during your hike along the snow-capped peaks and granite moonscapes of the Inca Trail or bike ride around the artsy streets of Berlin.
The Cartography range – for those who have nowhere to go but everywhere.
Daily Deal Essentials:
Card Holder features:
- This Daily Deal will be available until 10am on Thursday the 30th of March, unless we run out of stock first.
- Designed in the UK.
- Made from faux leather.
- Includes two card slots and a note pocket in the centre.
- Front cover features an intricate world map design.
- Perfect size for your pocket or bag.
- Features a lovely embossed cartography emblem on the back.
- Presented in a gorgeous cartography envelope with a string closure.
Dimensions: 10.5cm x 7cm.