“What is that feeling when you're driving away from people and they recede on the plain till you see their specks dispersing? - it's the too-huge world vaulting us, and it's good-bye. But we lean forward to the next crazy venture beneath the skies.”
If you consider yourself a modern-day Jack Kerouac, and love nothing more than the open roads, gas station coffee, and the feeling of freedom that comes with taking an plane across a vast, limitless expanse of water, then the Cartography range of travel accessories is the Sal Paradise to your Dean Moriarty…
Among the unique Cartography range is this beautiful Tablet Case. Crafted from water-resistant canvas with soft, fabric lining, and including a main compartment with a zipper and two interior pockets, this handy tablet case will ensure that your tablet computer is always on-hand while you're on the road. Its compact size also makes this tablet case the ideal travel companion, as you can simply throw it in your backpack, during your hike along the snow-capped peaks and granite moonscapes of the Inca Trail or bike ride around the artsy streets of Berlin.
The Cartography range – for those who have nowhere to go but everywhere.
Tablet Case features:
- Designed in the UK.
- Made from canvas with a soft, fabric lining and faux leather accents.
- Includes a main compartment with a zipper and two interior pockets.
- Exterior features an intricate world map design.
- Fits most iPads, along with most small tablet computers.
- Perfect size for your bag or suitcase.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Presented in a lovely Cartography envelope with a string closure.
Dimensions: 27cm (w) x 24cm (h) x 3cm (d) - (Best suited for tablets under 24cm x 19cm).