“What is that feeling when you're driving away from people and they recede on the plain till you see their specks dispersing? - it's the too-huge world vaulting us, and it's good-bye. But we lean forward to the next crazy venture beneath the skies.”
If you consider yourself a modern-day Jack Kerouac, and love nothing more than the open roads, gas station coffee, and the feeling of freedom that comes with taking an plane across a vast, limitless expanse of water, then the Cartography range of travel accessories is the Sal Paradise to your Dean Moriarty…
Among the unique Cartography range is this beautiful Vacuum Flask. Crafted from durable stainless steel with a plastic lid, and wrapped in a beautiful faux leather map of the world, this handy vacuum flask will ensure that you remain hydrated while you're on the road. Its compact size also makes this vacuum flask the ideal travel companion, as you can simply throw it in your backpack, during your hike along the snow-capped peaks and granite moonscapes of the Inca Trail or bike ride around the artsy streets of Berlin.
The Cartography range – for those who have nowhere to go but everywhere.
Daily Deal Essentials:
Vacuum Flask features:
- This Daily Deal will be available until 10am on Thursday the 30th of March, unless we run out of stock first.
- Designed in the UK.
- Made from stainless steel with a plastic lid.
- Wrapped in a beautiful faux leather map of the world.
- Push button cap allows you to pour drink in to a cup (it is not recommended that you drink directly from the flask).
- Perfect size for your backpack or suitcase.
- Suitable for hot and cold drinks.
- Hand wash recommended.
- Presented in a handy Cartography box.