The folks at Catskill are seriously environmentally friendly.
When they make their astoundingly tough cutting boards and kitchen
islands, they ensure the wood they use is harvested from a
non-endangered, self-sustaining source, and they also make sure no waste
products are left over from the manufacturing process. Absolutely
everything is recycled (even the sawdust) to create wooden fuel beads
that the locals use to heat their homes in winter.
After all, if you worked within the natural beauty of the Catskill
Mountains, you’d want to keep the land looking beautiful, wouldn’t you?
Here’s another thing of beauty: the Mid-sized Drawer Island. Doubling as a workbench and a storage unit, the counter’s enormous top drawer and enclosed cabinet storage give you more storage room in the kitchen, while the warp-resistant hardwood construction means that the Drawer Island will last and last.
Mid-sized Drawer Island features:
- Made in the USA.
- Made from sustainably sourced hardwood.
- Warp-resistant hardwood veneer side panels, back panel and shelves.
- Solid hardwood doors, drawer parts, legs, braces, drop leaf and top.
- Butcher block construction.
- Nickel plated hardware.
- Large top drawer and two large, lower drawers with full extension glides.
- Enormous drawer storage.
- Enclosed cabinet storage.
- Adjustable interior shelf.
- Drop leaf adds work surface.
- Locking casters.
- Requires assembly.
- This product is not available online. It may be purchased from
our Kensington store or Alexandria Weekend Warehouse – or, if you live
in the metropolitan Sydney area, call us on (02) 9662 1099 for a postage
Overall Assembled Dimensions: 102cm (w) x 67cm (d) x 88cm (h), approximately.