The folks at Catskill are seriously environmentally friendly. When they make their astoundingly tough cutting boards, they ensure the wood they use is harvested from a non-endangered, self-sustaining source, and they also make sure no waste products are left over from the manufacturing process. Absolutely everything is recycled – even the sawdust – to create wooden fuel beads that the locals use to heat their homes in winter.
green thinking in action!
Catskill Cutting Boards are friendly to more than just the environment, though. They’re also friendly to your knives! Wood doesn’t dull your blades, which is why all the best chopping boards are made from wood. If you’re serious about cooking, you’ll want to look after your knives…make sure your kitchen’s got a Catskill Cutting Board!
It’s everything you could want in a board!
Reversible End Grain Carving Board features:
- Made in America from solid, tough, Northeastern Hardwood, responsibly harvested from a non-endangered, self-sustaining source.
- Oil finish makes Catskill Cutting Boards easy to care for.
- Requires occasional oiling to maintain its appearance.
- Needs oiling prior to use.
- Stylish end grain chequered design.
- Features a juice groove on one side and a flat surface on the other - use either side depending on what you're chopping.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth and a little water.
Dimensions: 30 x 40 x 3cm.