How often does a company begin with a toy hammer? Things certainly went that way for Spanish toy makers, Cayro. Since they developed their first
toy hammer 60 years ago, they have dedicated their time to creating
traditional toys and games to help children of all ages learn and grow.
Everyone knows that pirates make just about anything 100% more fun…including Ludo! This simplified version for kids five years and up will have crews and captains scrambling across the board, visiting each island in search of treasure before hurrying back home with their loot. But be careful…there are other swashbucklers to send you packing!
Made from painted wood, this themed set includes adorable little pirate tokens that really bring some fun back in to this ancient game. Strategy, tactics, counting and probability are all needed to play, so your kids will be growing their skills as they sail the high seas!
Pirate Ludo features:
- Recommended for ages 5 and up.
- Made in Spain.
- Made from painted wood.
- To play, each player chooses a colour and places his or her four counters in the box corresponding to their colour. The idea of the game is to get out of the box, tour the entire game board following the corresponding coloured arrows, and get home by the squares of one's own colour.
- Players can be returned to their box if another player lands in their squares, unless they stand in a "safe" square.
- The first player to get all of their counters home is the winner.
- Includes rules for play.
- Game Board – 29cm x 29cm.
- 16 x 3cm Game Tokens.
- Storage Bag (for tokens).
- Rules of Play.