How often does a company begin with a toy hammer? Things certainly did that way for Spanish toymakers, Cayro. Since they developed their first toy hammer 60 years ago, they have dedicated their time to creating traditional toys and games to help children of all ages learn and grow.
When it comes to toddlers, Cayro understands that this
is the stage where a child’s creative juices really begin to start flowing. During this stage, children begin to develop new ideas and fantasies to bolster their imagination, they begin to explore the world with their first steps and as they enter into late toddlerhood, their intellectual development enhances.
This is why Cayro’s Reversible Easel Set is just the thing for imaginative toddlers - if they love to drawing and colours, they will find joy in this easel. On one side, there is a chalkboard for more traditional sketching while the other side boasts a magnetic whiteboard for some modern day squiggling. Complete with chalk, eraser, whiteboard marker, your cheeky toddler will have so much fun doodling on this easel that they won't even know they're learning motor skills, visual perception and hand-eye coordination at the same time!
Reversible Easel Set features:
- Designed in Spain.
- Recommended for children aged 3 years and up.
- Easel is reversible and features a magnetic whiteboard on one side and a chalkboard on the other side.
- Includes chalk, chalkboard eraser and whiteboard marker.
- Presented in a Cayro box.
- Reversible Easel – 40cm (l) x 30cm (w)
- 5 x Coloured Chalk – 8cm
- Chalkboard Eraser – 8cm (l) x 4cm (w)
- Whiteboard Marker – 11.5cm