In 1999, master perfumer Jacques Polge concocted a jewel of a fragrance – one that has proven to grow as a classic with each passing day.
That fragrance is Allure Pour Homme. A light but determined citrus scent, Allure brings together as a whole the freshness of greens, the warmth of pepper, and strong elegance of wood, and the sensuality of tonka. None of these notes compete for attention – instead, they come together in harmonious unity.
This handsome fragrance has now been added to Chanel’s Allure Pour Homme Aftershave Lotion, which lightly scents the skin while also soothing razor burn. It also exhilarates the skin while tightening pores, leaving you feeling refreshed for the day or night ahead.
Allure Pour Homme Aftershave Lotion features:
- Made in France.
- Lightly scents the skin.
- Soothes razor burn and tightens pores.
- Splash a generous amount on the face after shaving.
- Top notes of ginger, lavender, peach, bergamot and citrus.
- Heart notes of jasmine, rose, gardenia, patchouli and cedar.
- Base notes of vanilla, tonka bean, musk, coconut and benzoin.
- Presented in a Chanel box.