Take your passion and make it happen! It’s not just a line from the musical Flashdance
– it’s also designer, Charles Viancin’s approach to his life’s work, expressed in a nutshell.
Designer, inventor, entrepreneur; Charles Viancin is all of these things and more. Raised in the beautiful French Alps, Viancin’s creations have always had his passion for the natural world as their thematic heart. His first invention was a watch made from the court turf used during the French Open. Tennis is, of course, another of Charles’ passions...
These days, Charles (also a passionate cook) is creating products designed especially for the kitchen. And just like all of Charles’ work, his love of the natural world shines through.
If you're never able to find the right lid for the right baking dish, Charles Viancin knows how you feel. That's why he created the Banana Leaf Silicone Lid. This really cute, green lid creates an airtight seal on any square smooth-rimmed dish, whether it's made from glass or ceramic. Forget turning the kitchen upside down trying to find the right lid - and forget tangling yourself in glad wrap. When you can't find the right lid, just leaf
it to Charles.
Charles Viancin has done it. He’s put the fun
back into fun
ctional. What a feeling!
Banana Leaf Silicone Lid features:
- Designed in France by Charles Viancin.
- Made from food grade, BPA-free silicone, which is heat-resistant to 220°C.
- Creates an airtight seal on any rectangular baking dish, whether it's made from glass or ceramic.
- Safe to use at high temperatures - you can even use it as a lid on your baking dish.
- Microwave and dishwasher safe.
Dimensions: 27 x 27cm - suitable for dishes and containers around 20 x 20cm.