Take your passion and make it happen! It’s not just a line from the musical Flashdance
– it’s also designer, Charles Viancin’s approach to his life’s work, expressed in a nutshell.
Designer, inventor, entrepreneur; Charles Viancin is all of these things and more. Raised in the beautiful French Alps, Viancin’s creations have always had his passion for the natural world as their thematic heart. His first invention was a watch made from the court turf used during the French Open. Tennis is, of course, another of Charles’ passions...
These days, Charles (also a passionate cook) creates products designed especially for the kitchen. And just like all of Charles’ work, his love of the natural world shines through.
Maybe you’re halfway through a bottle of wine you’re really enjoying and you want to save the rest for later? If that sounds like you, it sounds like a case for Charles Viancin’s Bottle Stoppers. Just pop one of these silicone stoppers inside the neck of your bottle and it’ll create an airtight seal in an instant. Done!
Grape Bottle Stopper features:
- Designed in France by Charles Viancin.
- Made from food grade, BPA-free silicone, which is heat-resistant to 220°C.
- Preserves your drink for longer.
- Suitable for use with standard bottles.
- Microwave and dishwasher safe.
External Diameter: 5.5cm; suitable for standard bottles around 2cm in diameter.