Take your passion and make it happen! It’s not just a line from the musical Flashdance
– it’s also designer, Charles Viancin’s approach to his life’s work, expressed in a nutshell.
Designer, inventor, entrepreneur; Charles Viancin is all of these things
and more. Raised in the beautiful French Alps, Viancin’s creations have
always had his passion for the natural world as their thematic heart.
His first invention was a watch made from the court turf used during the
French Open. Tennis is, of course, another of Charles’ passions...
These days, Charles (also a passionate cook) creates products designed
especially for the kitchen. And just like all of Charles’ work, his love
of the natural world shines through.
Maybe you’re halfway through a drink you’re really enjoying and you want
to save the rest for later? Or perhaps you’re having a barbecue and you
don’t want your guests to have to spend valuable socialising time
fishing bugs from their drinks? Either way, it sounds like a case for
Charles Viancin’s Drink Covers. Just pop one of these silicone covers
onto the rim of a glass, and it’ll create an airtight seal in an
Charles Viancin has done it. He’s put the fun
back into fun
ctional. What a feeling!
Grape Drink Cover Set features:
- Designed in France by Charles Viancin.
- Made from food grade, BPA-free silicone, which is heat-resistant to 220°C.
- Place on the rim of a round glass or mug to create an instant
seal, trapping in freshness and keeping your drink hot or cold for
- Keeps bugs out and lets you save drinks for later.
- Presented as a set of two.
- Microwave and dishwasher safe.
Diameter: 10cm – suitable for glasses around 9cm in diameter.