Take your passion and make it happen! It’s not just a line from the musical Flashdance
– it’s also designer, Charles Viancin’s approach to his life’s work, expressed in a nutshell.
Designer, inventor, entrepreneur; Charles Viancin is all of these things and more. Raised in the beautiful French Alps, Viancin’s creations have always had his passion for the natural world as their thematic heart. His first invention was a watch made from the court turf used during the French Open. Tennis is, of course, another of Charles’ passions...
These days, Charles (also a passionate cook) is creating products designed especially for the kitchen. And just like all of Charles’ work, his love of the natural world shines through.
If you're never able to find the right lid for the right bowl, Charles Viancin knows how you feel. That's why he created the Lilypad Silicone Lid. This incredibly clever (and really cute) little green lilypad creates an airtight seal on any round smooth-rimmed bowl or pot, whether it's made from glass, ceramic or even wood. Forget turning the kitchen upside down trying to find the right lid - and forget tangling yourself in glad wrap. If you're knee-deep in storage problems, this lilypad is the solution.
Charles Viancin has done it. He’s put the fun
back into fun
ctional. What a feeling!
Lilypad Lid features:
- Designed in France by Charles Viancin.
- Made from food grade, BPA-free silicone, which is heat-resistant to 220°C.
- Creates an airtight seal on any round, smooth-rimmed bowl or pot, whether it's made from glass, ceramic, wood and more.
- Safe to use at high temperatures - you can even use it as a saucepan lid to retain steam during cooking.
- Microwave and dishwasher safe.
Size: Extra Large.
Diameter: 34cm - suitable for 29cm bowls.