Take your passion and make it happen! It’s not just a line from the musical Flashdance
– it’s also designer, Charles Viancin’s approach to his life’s work, expressed in a nutshell.
Designer, inventor, entrepreneur; Charles Viancin is all of these things and more. Raised in the beautiful French Alps, Viancin’s creations have always had his passion for the natural world as their thematic heart. His first invention was a watch made from the court turf used during the French Open. Tennis is, of course, another of Charles’ passions...
These days, Charles (also a passionate cook) is creating products designed especially for the kitchen. And just like all of Charles’ work, his love of the natural world shines through.
When the kitchen gets hot, the Violet Overboil Silicone Ring is no shrinking violet. Shaped like a violet, it sits around the rim of your saucepan and prevents food or liquid from splattering onto your cooking surface when your pot boils over. Bloomin’ brilliant!
Charles Viancin has done it. He’s put the fun
back into fun
ctional. What a feeling!
Violet Overboil Silicone Ring features:
- Designed in France by Charles Viancin.
- Made from food grade, BPA-free silicone, which is heat-resistant to 220°C.
- Clever, flexible design suits a variety of saucepan sizes.
- Raised edges prevent food and liquid from boiling over onto your cooktop.
- Central opening makes it easy to stir your food.
- Microwave and dishwasher safe.