Anyone who truly appreciates the art of fine cuisine will love Chasseur
For the last seventy-five years, Chasseur has been made in
Doncherry, within the French Champagne Ardenne region, known the world
over for its food and wine. With this in mind, you just know that
Chasseur will help you to thoroughly prepare gourmet meals.
The recipe for Chasseur is pretty simple – just take a strong, heavy
core made from cast iron, and then add two coats of enamel. The first
coat seals your cookware, protecting it from corrosion, while the
second, coloured coat not only makes your Chasseur cookware easy to
clean – it also gives it its distinctive, colourful finish. Cookware has
never looked so good!
Chasseur’s cast iron core absorbs heat quickly and efficiently, and
distributes it evenly over the entire surface of the cookware – on just
about any heat source. From the oldest wood fire oven to the most modern
induction cookware surfaces, Chasseur can handle it all.
Daily Deal Essentials:
- This Daily Deal has been extended and will be available until 10am on Wednesday the 8th of April, unless we run out of stock first.
Round French Oven features:
- Made in France.
- Made from double-enamelled cast iron.
- Enamelled finish is durable and easy to keep clean.
- Heavy lid seals in flavour and moisture.
- Suitable for use on all cooktops, including induction.
- Oven safe.
- Requires low to medium heat only.
- Recommended for use only with wooden or plastic cooking utensils.
- Hand wash recommended.
Colour: French Blue.
Capacity: 1.8 Litres.