Anyone who truly appreciates the art of fine cuisine will love Chasseur
For the last seventy-five years, Chasseur has been made in
Doncherry, within the French Champagne Ardenne region, known the world
over for its food and wine. With this in mind, you just know that
Chasseur will help you to thoroughly prepare gourmet meals.
The recipe for Chasseur is pretty simple – just take a strong, heavy
core made from cast iron, and then add two coats of enamel. The first
coat seals your cookware, protecting it from corrosion, while the
second, coloured coat not only makes your Chasseur cookware easy to
clean – it also gives it its distinctive, colourful finish. Cookware has
never looked so good!
Chasseur’s cast iron core absorbs heat quickly and efficiently, and
distributes it evenly over the entire surface of the cookware – on just
about any heat source. From the oldest wood fire oven to the most modern
induction cookware surfaces, Chasseur can handle it all.
Daily Deal Essentials:
Sauté Pan features:
- This Daily Deal has been extended and will be available until 10am on Wednesday the 8th of April, unless we run out of stock first.
- Made in France from double-enameled cast iron.
- Enameled finish is durable and easy to keep clean.
- Black enamel cooking surface won’t absorb stains or flavours.
- Suitable for use on all cooktops.
- Wooden handle won’t get hot as you cook.
- Glass lid lets you keep an eye on how your meal’s progressing.
- Requires low to medium heat only.
- Use only with wooden or plastic cooking utensils.
- Hand wash recommended.
Colour: French Blue.