Anyone who truly appreciates the art of fine cuisine will love Chasseur cookware. For the last seventy-five years, Chasseur has been made in Doncherry, within the French Champagne Ardenne region, known the world over for its food and wine. With this in mind, you just know that Chasseur will help you to prepare the most gourmet of meals.
Renowned for its versatility and beauty, Chasseur cookware has become a staple in the kitchen of foodies everywhere. And it's not just the superior cooking results Chasseur cookware offers, but its's also the distinctive, colourful double-enamelled exterior that makes this cookware perfect for sophisticated oven to table presentation.
Individually hand-crafted from high quality ceramic, the La Cuisson Mini Cocotte is designed for refined serving and cooking single portions. Its double-enamelled exterior features a glossy finish that looks great on your table and makes the outside easy to keep clean, while the convenient carry handles ensure easy portability.
Suitable for use in the oven, microwave, freezer and
on the grill, you can use this miniature cocotte to create desserts, sauces, appetisers and more. Did we mention they are as beautiful to look at as they are practical?
La Cuisson Mini Cocotte features:
- Designed in France.
- Individually hand-crafted from ceramic with a durable enamelled exterior finish.
- Enamelled finish is durable and easy to keep clean.
- Removable lid seals in the flavour and moisture of your cooking.
- Perfect for making sauces, desserts, appetisers, and for sophisticated serving.
- Oven safe to 250°C.
- Convenient handles for easy portability.
- Suitable for use in the microwave and freezer, and on the grill.
- Dishwasher safe.
Dimensions: 10cm x 6cm.