Cook up something impressive!
Anyone who truly appreciates the art of fine cuisine will love Chasseur cookware! For the last seventy-five years, Chasseur has been made in Doncherry, in the northern part of France.
The recipe for Chasseur is pretty simple – just take a strong, heavy core made from cast iron, and then add two coats of enamel. The first coat seals your cookware, protecting it from corrosion, while the second, coloured coat not only makes your Chasseur cookware easy to clean – it also gives it its distinctive, colourful finish. Cookware has never looked so good!
Chasseur’s cast iron core absorbs heat quickly and efficiently, and distributes it evenly over the entire surface of the cookware. All of a sudden, you’ll be cooking like an expert…
Mealtimes at your place are about to get a lot more interesting!
Round French Oven with Lid features:
- Made in France from double-enamelled cast iron.
- Enamelled finish is durable and easy to keep clean.
- Heavy lid seals in flavour and moisture.
- Suitable for use on all cooktops.
- Oven safe to 200°C.
- Requires low to medium heat only.
- Use only with wooden or plastic cooking utensils.
- Hand wash recommended.
Colour: Matte Black.
Capacity: 6.3 Litres.