Anyone who truly appreciates the art of fine cuisine will love Chasseur
For the last seventy-five years, Chasseur has been made in
Doncherry, within the French Champagne Ardenne region, known the world
over for its food and wine. With this in mind, you just know that
Chasseur will help you to prepare lovely, gourmet meals.
The recipe for Chasseur is pretty simple – just take a strong, heavy
core made from cast iron, and then add two coats of enamel. The first
coat seals your cookware, protecting it from corrosion, while the
second, coloured coat not only makes your Chasseur cookware easy to
clean – it also gives it its distinctive, colourful finish. Cookware has
never looked so good.
Chasseur’s cast iron core absorbs heat quickly and efficiently, and
distributes it evenly over the entire surface of the cookware – on just
about any heat source. From the oldest wood fire oven to the most modern
induction cookware surfaces, Chasseur can handle it all.
Rectangular Grill features:
- Made in France from double-enamelled cast iron.
- Exterior enamelled finish is durable and easy to keep clean.
- Suitable for use on all cooktops.
- Oven safe to 200ºC.
- Requires low to medium heat only.
- Cast iron cookware and its handles will become very hot during use, even on the stove top, so always make sure you handle your Chasseur with an oven mitt or pot holder when in use.
- Please note that this cookware is not non-stick, so use with care.
- Hand wash recommended.
Colour: French Blue.
Dimensions: 42 x 24cm, including handles.