Finally – cookware that loves cooking just as much as you do!
Meet Chef Inox cookware. This no-nonsense collection of stainless steel cookware means business. Chef Inox cookware is durable and reliable, designed to make everything about cooking easy. It’s the kind of cookware you can depend on to get the job done without a fuss – time after time.
Chef Inox brought you their Professional collection - so you could experience a little commercial quality in your own kitchen - and now they are back with their Miniatures range of cookware. Crafted from top quality stainless steel, with a thick layered base for even heat distribution, Chef Inox's Miniatures range of petite saucepans, frypans and woks is designed for individual portions from the oven to table. Each piece in the range is suitable for all cooktops, and is oven safe to 250°C, so you can use your little kitchen companion to make souffles, puddings, sauces and even your morning fried egg!
People often say that the best things come in small packages, and this definitely holds true for Chef Inox's Miniatures collection.
Miniatures Frypan features:
Care and Cleaning:
- Made from professional grade 18/10 stainless steel.
- Thick, layered base ensures fast and even heat distribution.
- Brushed stainless steel body and handle with a polished steel rim.
- Rims designed for easy, drip-free pouring.
- Oven safe to 250°C.
- Perfect for individual portions and oven to table.
- Ideal for souffles, puddings, sauces and more.
- Suitable for all cooktops, excluding induction.
Extra Care Tips:
- Energy friendly – use with low to medium heat only.
- Recommended for use with wooden or plastic cooking utensils.
- Hand wash recommended.
- Chef Inox Miniatures cookware features stainless steel handles, which may become very hot during use – especially when used in the oven. Please ensure you use an oven mitt when handling hot Chef Inox cookware.
Dimensions: 10cm (w) x 3cm (h).