Don’t you just love Chef’N around?
Why wouldn’t you? With so many fun gizmos and gadgets in the Chef’N range, you’ll be spoilt for choice.
If you’re a big fan of the “make it yourself” movement, then we think you’ll quite fancy the Buttercup Butter Maker. It helps you make butter at home with very little fuss at all.
All you need is a cup of heavy cream…and that’s it! So long as it’s been sitting at room temperature for 6 – 8 hours, it’s ready to go! Pop it in the Butter Maker and start to shake it. Keep going for three minutes: during this time, the butter will separate from the cream.
Once you’re done, strain the buttermilk out through the top of the jar, and once it’s gone, rinse it through with a bit of water. Strain again, and then unscrew the ramekin from the bottom of the jar. Inside, you’ll find your butter!
Buttercup Butter Maker features:
- Designed in Seattle, America.
- Made from BPA-free plastic.
- Make fresh butter in minutes! You'll only need a cup of heavy cream (36% or greater fat content).
- Add the butter to the Butter Maker and shake it for three minutes to separate the butter from the milk. Strain, rinse, strain again, and serve!
- Can be used to make flavoured butters as well.
- Top rack dishwasher safe.
Dimensions: 13.5 x 7.5cm.